ch-scene - Re: Immigration Song on iLud

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "JodyKidney" <jodykidney AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Immigration Song on iLud
  • Date: 10 Apr 2006 21:14:15 -0700

KMR ain't wrong. LUD RULES! Please don't miss what's certain to be an
AMAZING show at The Cave on Saturday.

If you're unable to come out for whatever reason, go to our Web site at
www.caverntavern.com and check out our new bitchin' live feed! See Lud
from wherever you be stay at!

This band kicks ass; trust me, you don't wanna miss them!
-Jody