Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Jim Thompson" <ifixaudio AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 08:57:03 -0500

Hi Mark,
I hate to be a bother but I was wondering if you ever sold your board. I am looking for some schematics for mine and was hoping you would be able to accomodate me.

Thanks

Jim

Soundcraft 800B 16x8: Has 8 tape returns w/3 band EQ, makes 24 in
mixdown. All functions/knobs/switches working, no scratchy faders. This
board came out of a video production suite, and it's never been on the
road or abused (like the old one at the Cradle, shudder). It's fully
modular, too- this is a "real" board. Includes power supply and manual
with full schematics. You can download the manual and a little history
here: http://www.soundcraft.com/product_sheet.asp?product_id=76
$700

Tascam 70-8: The first 1/2" 8 track. It's old and cranky, but seems to
work fine. Get 8 tracks of "vintage warmth" for your workstation!
$200, or $100 with the Soundcraft. Hell, I'll even throw in a fresh reel
of 456 if you buy it with the Soundcraft.

-Mark

  • [no subject], Jim Thompson, 03/31/2006