ch-scene - Upcoming Triangle shows for a rooster for the masses...

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: a rooster for the masses <adam AT aroosterforthemasses.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Upcoming Triangle shows for a rooster for the masses...
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 15:19:54 -0800 (PST)

To the Masses:

The Rooster brings the Message & the Beats to the following shows:

03.24.06
King's Barcade
Raleigh NC
w/
Elevator Action
&
Scott Phillips

03.25.06
Tremont Music Hall
Charlotte NC
w/
Elevator Action
Boulevard
&
Cold Hands

03.28.06
Cat's Cradle
Chapel Hill
NC
w/
Hard Fi

Come out, dance, and revolt!!!
Hank

"A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll
never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing." - Muhammad Ali
http://aroosterforthemasses.com

  • Upcoming Triangle shows for a rooster for the masses..., a rooster for the masses, 03/22/2006