ch-scene - the sames wind down

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "zeno" <zenopox AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: the sames wind down
  • Date: 16 Feb 2006 14:38:21 -0800

the sames are thinking about recording a biting response to the
controversial "the rosebuds unwind." it will be called "the sames wind
down."

actually, we will do no such thing. we are, however, winding down. we
probably have a few more shows left in us.

in the meantime, while the sames enjoy the twilight of our sadly humble
existence, i'd like to get a new thing going.

i don't know what it will be. i know it won't be called "it's a
beautiful day," because that's been done.

i'm looking for interested musicians who aren't already in 74 other
bands.

email me at zeno-at-poxworldempire.com if you or someone you love is
interested.

-zeno