ch-scene - Singer Needed for forming Indie/Punk Band

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Eric Mann <trilamdabooking AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Singer Needed for forming Indie/Punk Band
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 23:23:39 -0800

Singer Needed for forming Indie/Punk Band. We are looking for someone with
creative melodies and good range, but also someone with a punk rock
background. We practice in Chapel Hill. looking for vocals similar to:
Criteria, Face to Face, Ted Leo, LesSavyFav, Journey, Superchunk,
HotWaterMusic, Against Me!, Cursive.

holla,
Eric
email ericsmann AT hotmail.com and i'll send you some mp3's.

  • Singer Needed for forming Indie/Punk Band, Eric Mann, 02/16/2006