ch-scene - Bandelirium - Monday, 2/13 at the Cave

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Glenn Boothe / Local 506" <gboothe2 AT earthlink.net>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Bandelirium - Monday, 2/13 at the Cave
  • Date: 12 Feb 2006 12:41:41 -0800

You know, I've only 'performed' on the 506 stage once (in a dance
contest during Sleazefest) but I will be making my third appearance at
the Cave this Monday (the others being Bandelirium and Bartender
Olympics) for an encore performance on Bandelirium.

According to Mouse at the Cave:

> > We're bringing back the highest scorers from season one for a grand
> > champions show. You, Billy Sugarfix & John Howie Jr., head to head for
> > bragging rights.

You probably know Howie from Two Dollar Pistols and Billy from Evil
Wiener. It will take place @ 7:30pm. It will be followed up by the
Mexican wrestlers show.

If you haven't seen Bandelirium at the Cave (or on the People's
Channel) - then come down and check it out.

glenn / 506