ch-scene - Re: Bastard stepchild of indie retail thread

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Bastard stepchild of indie retail thread
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 13:57:28 -0800 (PST)

RE: 3X4

As I understand it, the initial run is a limited
edition, all screen-printed-by-hand labor of love, and
the first batch got swallowed up at the cd release
show at Wetlands. I went to that show, and was one of
a few folks who waited a bit too long to redeem the
card they gave you at the door for the cd, and so I
have had to wait a few days myself for the good folks
at pox world to complete another hand-crafted batch.
So in this case, it seems it is just the
time-consuming nature of the product that is holding
things up.

-Fikri