ch-scene - Maxwell/Mosher and Midtown Dickens at The Library on TUESDAY NIGHT

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ken M" <snz AT mindspring.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Maxwell/Mosher and Midtown Dickens at The Library on TUESDAY NIGHT
  • Date: 23 Jan 2006 09:10:28 -0800

Hey Ya'll, Tom and I are playing at 10PM tomorrow night with the
Midtown Dickens at the LIBRARY downtown on Franklin Street (TUESDAY
INDIE ROCK NIGHT). We are doing new songs and about 10 Zippers' songs,
and will be debuting a full M/M band featuring Mark Daumen from SNMNMNM
on tuba and possibly Matt Vorris on drums.

If you haven't heard Midtown Dickens yet, I highly recommend them.
They are two super talented women who play about 15 instruments,
including banjo, saw and trumpet, and record wonderfully unpolished
American gems. Of course, Tom and I still are untalented, drunk and
annoying. And I'll bet you fuckers will have fun if you come. And if
you come to the show.

http://www.myspace.com/maxwellmosher
http://www.myspace.com/midtowndickens
http://www.maxwellmosher.com

  • Maxwell/Mosher and Midtown Dickens at The Library on TUESDAY NIGHT, Ken M, 01/23/2006