ch-scene - important news re: Swami Bubba

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "G.T. Tyson" <gtyson AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: important news re: Swami Bubba
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:28:03 GMT

Dear friends:

I just recieved word a little while ago that Swami Bubba has had a
heart attack and is currently in the intensive-care unit
at Pitt Memorial Hospital in Greenville NC. I have no further
information at this time, but I will try to get in to see him tomorrow.
Let's all create a massive wave of positive karma for our friend and
teacher and hope he's back in front of the mike soon.

Keith Lake
Producer
The Swami Bubba Show

http://home.nc.rr.com/gttyson/swamibubba.html

  • important news re: Swami Bubba, G.T. Tyson, 01/21/2006