ch-scene - Re: Fwd: [CHEF MENTEUR] Death of an American City?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: stablenet AT nc.rr.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: [CHEF MENTEUR] Death of an American City?
  • Date: 22 Dec 2005 18:16:26 -0800

>Senator Dole's office # is 202.224.6342
Please call her, y'all. She used to run the freaking Red Cross<

Yes, but she was terrible at it. Ask anyone in the field of public
health and they'll tell you.

>but ya takes what you can get around
here, apparently) is this link to the government volunteer-opportunity
clearinghouse: http://www.usafreedomcorps.gov/ <

Christ on a popsicle stick does *every*freakin'*thing* have to be about
"freedom?"
How's about we form the "government isn't the problem it's potentially
the solution" corps, or "let's stop gutting this country's
infrastructure" corps?
I guess that was what the WPA was about. Maybe we'll have that again
one day.