ch-scene - Dom Casual with Straight 8s Sat. Dec. 17th at the Cave

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: domcasualties AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Dom Casual with Straight 8s Sat. Dec. 17th at the Cave
  • Date: 12 Dec 2005 12:12:05 -0800

Hello All,
Dom Casual will be performing this Saturday December
17, at the Cave in Chapel Hill. We'll be playing lots
of stuff off of our new CD (which should finally be
out early in 2006!), and perhaps a cover or two*. We
might even play an old Dom Casual classic about
Christmas and the act of self-love. The Straight 8s
will open the show around 10:30pm with a set of fiery
rockabilly goodness.

The Cave
452 =BD West Franklin Street
Chapel Hill, NC
968-9308

(*having learned six minutemen songs for the 506 tribute means anything
can happen, and probably will. So dig this big crux...)

Thanks.
Dom Casual

  • Dom Casual with Straight 8s Sat. Dec. 17th at the Cave, domcasualties, 12/12/2005