ch-scene - Re: web design and sotware engineering jobs

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Elizabeth Hammond" <elizabeth AT hamneggs.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: web design and sotware engineering jobs
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 13:33:03 -0500

Hey Melissa,

I'm interested in finding out more about the jobs.
Thanks!
Elizabeth Hammond

> As this list reflects such a web-centric bunch, I thought I'd post a
note letting you all know that the company I am working for is looking
for a web designer and a couple of software engineers. It's a very
young company and pretty cool workplace (American Tobacco District).

> Let me know off list if you're intrested and I'll give you the skinny
and the links to check out the job descriptions.