ch-scene - new band forming needs singer and bass player.

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: eric AT kudzuwish.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: new band forming needs singer and bass player.
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:50:34 -0800 (PST)

A new band is forming in Chapel Hill from the ashes of Kudzu Wish and Alli
with an I. we got 2 guitars and drums at the moment. we are searching for
a bass player and a singer. or a bass player that can sing lead vocals.

singers of bands and bands in general that sound good:
Criteria, Ted Leo, Hot Water Music, Les Savy Fav, Interpol, Small Brown Bike,
Against Me!, the Hold Steady, Thunderlip.

we are looking to play something loud, something punk rockish, something
anthemic, something indie and poppy, something good.

let me know if your interested ericsmann AT hotmail.com

cool,
Eric

my old band http://www.myspace.com/kudzuwish

  • new band forming needs singer and bass player., eric, 12/08/2005