ch-scene - Multi-House Yard Sale: Saturday, Nov 26

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Multi-House Yard Sale: Saturday, Nov 26
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:11:34 -0500

They say that one man's trash is another's treasure. This Saturday, The
Big House, along with others, will be getting rid of 6+ years of
accumulated, uhmm, treasure. Buy our stuff so we can buy a pizza!

All will be priced to move, move, move:

various musical/audio gear
furniture
tons of clothes (lots of XL tops if that's your size)
kitchen stuff (including bread maker, like new!)
old video game consoles (original nes)
books/music
knick knacks
computer monitor
who knows what else!

Starts at 8am. Ends at 1pm. Early birds will be fed to the neighbors'
dogs.

We are located at 113 Huse St, Durham

Via Google maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?q=113+Huse+St,+Durham,+NC&iwloc=A&hl=en

Chris
--
http://spacelabstudio.com
my email address is 'chris' at above domain

  • Multi-House Yard Sale: Saturday, Nov 26, Chris Rossi, 11/25/2005