ch-scene - Female Drummer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Kristal L. Faison" <kfaison AT wfubmc.edu>
  • To: <Ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Female Drummer
  • Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 19:17:04 -0500

Hi,My name is Kristal Faison and I'm 25 years old .It has come to my
attention that you are looking for a drummer and hopefully I'm your
GIRL!!!!!!! To tell you a little about myself I have been drumming for 10
years,I first got my start in the church,I'm a beautiful african-american,
not to toot my own horn,HA!HA! If you are interested please e-mail me back or
call at kfaison AT wfubmc.edu or phone me at (336)995-0599.Look forward to
hearing from you as soon as possible.

Thank you,Kristal Faison