ch-scene - Afterparty for B.D./Growing/Nautical Almanac

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Afterparty for B.D./Growing/Nautical Almanac
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:13:16 -0400

After tonight's Black Dice/Growing/Nautical Almanac show at Cat's Cradle,
swing
on by NIGHTLIGHT for a swell, intimate (?) after party with CHEAP-O PBRs and
music by Felt Battery, No Cover or Nothing.

We are located at >>> 405 1/2 W. Rosemary St in Chapel Hill, occupying the
same
space as the Skylight Exchange.

++++++::Also, Coming Up This Friday 10/21/05::+++++++

RECESS 3000: Speaker Violation Benefit 1: Titties Out IV.
Help us inaugurate our newly restored PA! First, at 10PMSHARP, the return of
RECESS, our monthly experimental music series.

Short improv/noise sets from DJ Nasty Boots (FREQUENC Records), Dale Flattum
(The Nein, Team Lump), Chuck Johnson (Pykrete, Microeast, Shark Quest, Idyll
Swords), Ryan Martin & Robert Biggers (ColdSides, The Nein), and Alexis
Mastromichalis.

And if you feel love, stick around for a bumpin dance party courtesy of DJs
Mothersbrothers and friends.

10PM / $5 admission to pay for our new speaker parts, so we can keep shows
here
happening/audible.

Love,

Ryan & Lauren &