ch-scene - jazz guitar lessons

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Kevin Van Sant <kvansant AT pobox.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: jazz guitar lessons
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:30:58 GMT

I've got some openings for jazz guitar students. If you know someone
who might be interested in this please pass it on.

I teach all levels of jazz guitar to any students who are serious and
committed to pursuing it. Scheduling can be flexible if needed. My
teaching approach is geared toward helping the student unlock the
fingerboard and become comfortable and confident dealing with jazz
harmony and improvising. My lessons focus on making music. If you
want to learn how to develop jazz phrasing or easily play chord
melodies or you feel you are ready to take your playing to the next
level then I may be able to help you. I recommend that we arrange a
preliminary session where we can audition each other. Email or call
672-1514

Who am I? I am Kevin Van Sant, a Durham based jazz guitarist. I have
released 9 CDs and have played around the world including at the
Montreux Jazz Festival in Switzerland. I play out in the Triangle
all the time, my calendar is on my website. You can learn more and
hear me play at the URLs below.

Thanks.

Kevin Van Sant
jazz guitar

http://www.kevinvansant.com
to buy my CDs, hear sound clips, see videos, and get more info.

Visit my new Instant Download Mp3 Store at:
http://www.onestopjazz.com/mp3-store.html

Alternate site for gig tape soundclips
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/kevinvansant_music.htm

  • jazz guitar lessons, Kevin Van Sant, 10/17/2005