ch-scene - Re: Jett Rink-Kerbloki-Work Clothes-L in Japanese

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Ruby Sinreich" <rubyji AT gmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Jett Rink-Kerbloki-Work Clothes-L in Japanese
  • Date: 17 Oct 2005 07:38:33 -0700

While I was bummed to see some of my favorite bands lined up to play
for the opponent of the candidate that I support, I'm glad to see folks
getting involved locally either way.

Everyone please take note: local election are November 8, and early
voting starts THIS THURSDAY! If you want information about Orange
County candidates, please visit http://OrangePolitics.org/election-2005
where we will be compiling candidate data on an on-going basis for the
rest of the month.

But please do take some time to learn a little about the races rather
than just voting for the person you hang out with at the bar most
often. There are other qualifications... ;-)

= Ruby

--
http://lotusmedia.org
http://OrangePolitics.org