ch-scene - Jule Brown shows/news

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Brown Acid" <mholland101 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Jule Brown shows/news
  • Date: 30 Sep 2005 07:23:17 -0700

Hello Friends,

Jule Brown is playing tonight at Michael's in Cole Park, Chapel Hill
from 8 PM until 10:30 PM. This is a great, laid-back place w/ no cover.
Come by before the late shows at 506, Cave , etc.

Tomorrow night we play first at 10 PM at Local 506, Chapel Hill with
Fake Swedish and A Fir-Ju Well.

I have finished tracking for my debut record with the NY indie,
Enabler, which was co-produced by Rick Miller and Dean Wareham. There
are some rough mixes on our website. The song "Do the Best You Can" is
being covered by Dean and Britta for their next record.

Mixing w/ Bryce Goggin in NY in two weeks. Mastering is going to be
done by Travis Leonard at the Kitchen in Chapel Hill.

In other news, Sean Graham, a VP with the PR firm French/West/Vaughan
has offered his services as booking/publicity agent. More to come!

Best regards,

Mark Holland

www.julebrown.org

  • Jule Brown shows/news, Brown Acid, 09/30/2005