ch-scene - Sights&Sounds[9.4]Sep05

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: keith <wardke1 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: wardke1 AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: Sights&Sounds[9.4]Sep05
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 15:36:24 -0700 (PDT)

Wednesday - 9/21 - INTRO - music by keith. 9p-midnight. Helios, 413
Glenwood Ave, Midtown Raleigh

Thursday - 9/22 - Jazz Anew - Over the past three years, Thursday has always
been Jazz Anew night during which we've been entertained with future funk and
various grooves hosted by Dj.exe and visualist Esotic. The guys have decided
to let the regular Thursday show go mainly due to "the irrelevance of such an
event these days", per Dj.exe. Dancing is not over yet though. There are
two more nights of fresh sounds and a dancefloor to enjoy them on. 10p-2a.
Aries, 400 W. Morgan St, Downtown Raleigh

Sunday - 9/25 - NeuRomance - Sunday essentials with Drew Diggle, Castro,
Madcow, guests and all beloved patrons of the groove. 424 McDowell St,
Downtown Raleigh

Also happening:
Wed - 9/21 - Blake @ RedRoom (Raleigh)
Wed - 9/21 - The Red Circle w/Robert Pence and guests @ Kings (Raleigh)