ch-scene - Triple Fret, 9.17 Benefit in Raleigh

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: naught AT nil.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Triple Fret, 9.17 Benefit in Raleigh
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:45:43 +0000 (UTC)

Hey all,

Triple Fret got a last minute gig at FIGS Market (http://figsmarket.com)
in Raleigh tonight, Sept 17, as part of a benefit for the Katrina
survivors. The benefit itself is from 12-9 and includes great food and
beer (FIGS is a sort of gourmet market/cafe). This event is actually
their annual Oktoberfest beer festival (yeah, they know it's only
September), and I was told they expect attendance to be about 700, so
should be a lot of fun. We wrap the day up with a two hour set from 7
to 9 pm.

We also have a bunch of other dates coming up in the area:

9.19 The Library, Chapel Hill
9.25 Carrboro Music Festival, Carrboro
9.30 Tir Na Nog, Raleigh
10.1 The Flipside, Clayton
10.14 The Tavern, Durham
10.15 Mannerland, Mebane

See http://triplefret.com for show details, clips, etc.

Thanks,

Mike Babyak

  • Triple Fret, 9.17 Benefit in Raleigh, naught, 09/17/2005