ch-scene - Re: Crooked Fingers ticket for sale

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <nospam AT spacelabstudio.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Crooked Fingers ticket for sale
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 12:18:18 -0400

Oh yeah. My email address is chris at spacelabstudio dot com.

chris

Chris Rossi wrote:
Hello, I have a Crooked Fingers ticket that I can no longer use. If you are planning to go to the show and haven't bought a ticket yet, maybe you'd like to buy mine? I paid $10.50. I'll make it $8 for you, just to sweeten the deal.

Thanks!
Chris