ch-scene - Fwd: [WXDU-Internal] OT: Performers Needed for Evacuees

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: rick sawyer <rickbang AT gmail.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Fwd: [WXDU-Internal] OT: Performers Needed for Evacuees
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 14:13:21 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sarah Ovenall <sovenall AT nc.rr.com>
Date: Sep 9, 2005 1:56 PM
To: internal AT united.bootp.duke.edu

HI, I know someone who is helping out with a group of Katrina evacuees in
Raleigh. She is arranging musical performances for them and is looking for
bands. If anyone on this list is in a band that would be willing to perform
free for evacuees, write to me off-list and I'll forward your info to her.

Thanks,
Sarah Ovenall
sovenall AT nc.rr.com