ch-scene - Bass Player Needed!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Erich Peace <floydianslip127 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Bass Player Needed!
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 07:22:31 -0700 (PDT)

Raleigh – Durham – Chapel Hill, NC
2 Guitars, Drums Need Competent Bassist who wants to do more than play along
to CDs in your bed room, for Recording and playing out. We have songs already
written and are hoping to go into the studio this summer to record them. Our
influences range from Catherine Wheel, INXS, Radiohead, The Church, Blur, U2
and If you think you might be interested or know someone that might be please
contact Erich at erichpeace AT thecloudfactory.net or Jeff at
dopko AT mindspring.com

"If we are nothing at all in the end, let it be that we were true to
ourselves." -e. peace