ch-scene - flat trio hex

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: flat trio hex
  • Date: 23 Aug 2005 12:40:03 -0700

Hey y'all. Regina Hexaphone has two shows upcoming this week... Nathan
will be out of town, so the Hex will be rockin' it three-piece style.
We'll have some (hopefully pleasant) surprises in store:

Thursday, August 25
The Garage, Winston-Salem, NC
w/the Winter Blanket, Erie Choir, and the Strugglers
early-ish show, 9 p.m. (we play first, we think?)

Friday, August 26
Local 506, Chapel Hill, NC
w/the Winter Blanket, Erie Choir, the Strugglers, and the Physics of
Meaning
early-ish show, 8 p.m. (we play second, maybe?)

PLEASE NOTE: the latter show is part of the most excellent TROIKA MUSIC
FESTIVAL, which you should go out and support this week and weekend.
See http://www.troikamusicfestival.org for more info.

Also see:
The Garage -- http://www.the-garage.ws
Local 506 -- http://www.local506.com
The Winter Blanket -- http://www.fractured-discs.com/blanket.html
Erie Choir -- http://www.eriechoir.com
The Strugglers -- http://www.thestrugglers.org

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • flat trio hex, regina_hexaphone, 08/23/2005