ch-scene - Progday Spotlight On Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: gagliarchives AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Progday Spotlight On Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night
  • Date: 19 Aug 2005 17:04:15 -0700

Join the GAGLIARCHIVES, Saturday night at 10pm Eastern Time, for
program 914, as Tom Hyatt and Ray Weston of Echolyn join us in studio
for an exclusive interview to discuss the forthcoming album The End Is
Beautiful. They'll discuss the tracks with us and the upcoming European
tour. Join us for this special event! We'll spotlight the new superb
release from French band Nil Nobo Sub Sole which debuts at #2 in our
weekly top 20. We'll feature the new release from Terry Bozzio and the
Metropole Orkest titled Chamber Works. This disc is very suspenseful
and intense and features Terry in a captivating light. We'll also
premiere the long awaited, new Pendragon CD titled Believe. We'll
feature a spotlight on the upcoming annual PROGDAY which will be at
Storybook Farm in Chapel Hill, North Carolina on September 3rd. We'll
feature music from Happy The Man, The Underground Railroad, and Mike
Keneally. We'll also spotlight the new reissues from German band Kraan
and their 1977 album Wiederhoren, the 1982 album Nachtfahrt, and the
1988 album Live 88. We'll spotlight music from Gongzilla as they
perform at the World Cafe in Philadelphia Sunday night, and our 4th
Hour Space Out will feature music from Violinist Simon House and his
Crystal Jungles Of Eos from 1994, and his Spiral Dreams project from
1995 and his Trip To G9 CD, And we will spotlight our current #1 disc
for the 11th straight week in requests, 16 weeks total,Porcupine Tree's
Deadwing.

To tune in live Saturday Night:
88.9FM/95.1FM Philadelphia, PA; Delaware Valley Region

Click Here To Listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am and
Tuesdays 11am to 3pm Eastern Through Aural Moon Radio:

http://live.str3am.com:2010/ (Broadbanders)
http://live.str3am.com:2020/ (Dial Uppers)

http://www.auralmoon.com

Click Here To listen Saturday night @ 10pm-2am Eastern
at WBZC.org:

rtsp://wbzc.bcc.edu:554/encoder/wbzc889.rm

Our Stations: 88.9FM and 95.1FM in the Delaware Valley
(NJ/PA/DE)
Instant message us through AOL IM = GAGLIARCHIVES Our
website:
http://gagliarchives.com

Our Online Shop:
http://www.cafepress.com/gagliarchives

Join Our Newsgroup:

Visit Nearfest:
http://www.nearfest.com

*The Gagliarchives has been championing progressive
rock on FM radio in the Greater Philadelphia area for
more than 13 years. Based in Pemberton, NJ at
Burlington County College's award-winning WBZC, The
Gagliarchives serves all of South Jersey and the
Delaware Valley region of Pennsylvania and
Philadelphia on two frequencies, 88.9 and 95.1FM,
and the rest of the world with its high-quality
RealAudio feed. The Gagliarchives can also be heard
live online courtesy of Aural Moon on both Dial-Up and
High-Speed connections. The Gagliarchives still
achieve high arbitron ratings weekly since 1998. The
program has featured exclusive interviews and guests
such as Jan Hammer, Tony Banks, Allan Holdsworth,
Kansas, Chris Poland of Ohm and many, many others.

Feel free to visit our site at
http://gagliarchives.com

  • Progday Spotlight On Philadelphia Radio Saturday Night, gagliarchives, 08/19/2005