ch-scene - In mere hours: skullshining/rockshow/danceparty

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ryan AT dyss.net
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: In mere hours: skullshining/rockshow/danceparty
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:37:56 -0500

++++THURSDAY 18 AUGUST++++++
((Bu-Hanan Records PRESENTS))

Hot & Bothered : The David Harper Experience*
Terry Plumming Krew, PlugInReindeer + SecretBF wish to welcome you to their
world of glitter and light. 22 magical minutes of SONG - hymns, ditties,
ghostly warbles - set to hyper-saturated / skittish, spirit-invoking video
projections that will surely send hearts aflutter and free blood from the
walls. Last NC show before Kelly returns to D.C.!

The Young Idea
working retail. Last seen rocking out next to the beer trough at Ron Liberti's
last art opening at Branch, encircled by dancing pre-schoolers.
http://www.theyoungidea.com

The Teeth >>>friendly indie rock from Philadelphia. I've heard good!
http://www.theteeth.net

Plus DJs TBA!!!! ????

*We're the odd ones out tonight, looks like!

Starts 10PM/Costs $5
@ NIGHTLIGHT<4051/2 W. Rosemary ST CHAPEL HILL, NC<<<
++++
___