ch-scene - a correction RE: stuff to do, week of July 15, 2005

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: a correction RE: stuff to do, week of July 15, 2005
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 14:51:54 -0700 (PDT)

Bonjour mes amis,

There will not be a Véronique Diabolique show at
Bickett Gallery this Friday July 22. Someone at
Bickett got a few bookings mixed up, and this
information was posted on their website in error.

But no matter, Véronique Diabolique's next show will
take place at Ringside (308 W. Main Street Durham),
August 12 as part of Dracula's Daughter Goth /
Industrial Night. The theme will be Gothic
Cabaret--c'est formidable.

And we will be playing at Bickett Gallery in August,
details coming soon...watch this space.

-Solange Diabolique

PS: Thanks, Ross, for kindly posting the information
and alerting us to this mixup. Imagine our surprise
when we saw that we were scheduled for a show this
weekend that no one had yet told us about...

http://www.veroniquediabolique.com

--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:
<snip>
Friday, July 22
Veronique Diabolique
[http://www.veroniquediabolique.com/]
Bickett Gallery, Raleigh

If you ask the members of Veronique Diabolique "Why?
why a French-speaking Goth Band from Durham?" they
will merely smile and reply "Why not?"
<snip>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs