ch-scene - WXYC Backyard BBQ Joint effort this Sunday

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: WXYC Backyard BBQ Joint effort this Sunday
  • Date: 12 Jul 2005 14:07:01 -0700

As if a free show featuring three awesome local bands wasn't enough to
entice you out of your house after Ross' radio show, we now have free
eats for you too. Local 506 and the BBQ Joint (on Weaver Dairy) have
teamed up to offer some actually BBQ during this Sunday's live
broadcast of the Backyard Barbecue. Get there Erie, I mean, early!

7/17 SUN WXYC Backyard Bar-B-Q - Live at Local 506! Featuring SCHOONER
/ CAN JOANN / ERIE CHOIR plus free BBQ from the Barbecue Joint (Doors
7pm - Showtime 8pm - No cover charge)

Support Local Music - Support Local BBQ!

glenn

  • WXYC Backyard BBQ Joint effort this Sunday, local506, 07/12/2005