ch-scene - CGJ, des_ark, MPLSTV, Manamid--Saturday, July 16, Wetlands

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Evan Rowe" <evanrowe AT fastmail.fm>
  • To: "RTP-area local music & culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: CGJ, des_ark, MPLSTV, Manamid--Saturday, July 16, Wetlands
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:55:32 -0400

Wetlands saved us after Ooh La Latte succumbed to Durham's failure, yet
again, to love itself. Which is great, because I think this is a great
show.
There are subwoofers mounted in seating surfaces in Wetlands. Maybe
they'll be on this time and we will shake your rump.

The evening's heavy hitters:

Cantwell, Gomez, and Jordan
des_ark
Maple Stave
Manamid

With this much on the agenda, we'll be starting at 10:00. Don't be
late; we don't want to have to cover things twice.

=Evan/Maple Stave

refs:

Wetlands: 157 E. Rosemary St, Chapel Hill

http://www.cantwellgomezandjordan.com
http://www.des-ark.org
http://www.maplestave.com
http://www.manamid.com

and everyone has a myspace. go be their friend.

  • CGJ, des_ark, MPLSTV, Manamid--Saturday, July 16, Wetlands, Evan Rowe, 07/12/2005