ch-scene - Re: Doxy's Kitchen - Please Help

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Doxy's Kitchen - Please Help
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:47:50 -0400

What does it mean, exactly, that you're desperately seeking a CD that just last week failed to garner even a single bid on eBay, despite a comparatively reasonable starting bid of EIGHT FUCKING CENTS?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4739680427&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

I suspect that if you were to email the seller & offer him a nickel, he'd probably go for it.

Good luck, doood.

xo

Ross

Cooper, Terrence wrote:

I would also like to find the album from Doxy's Ktichen " New age truck
stop". If you get a hold to a copy could you tell me where I could
purchase one from?

Thanks

Tsmooth