ch-scene - FS Crate All Tube 50 Watt combo amp 2-12" speakers

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Matthew Paul <mpaul AT duke.edu>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: FS Crate All Tube 50 Watt combo amp 2-12" speakers
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:14:39 -0400

FS Crate Vintage Club 50 watt combo amp with 2-12" speakers
2 channels and reverb. $350 OBO!!

4-EL84's in the power stage and 4-12AX7EH's in the preamp

Just serviced by Bull City sound and fit for duty. This amp sounds
incredible-- Clean channel is very glassy and breaks up nicely for that
"woman tone" when pushed. Overdrive channel sounds as good as my old JCM
800 Marshall.
Don't just take my word for it come play it at my house. call me
at 919-451-2052

taken from the Crate web site:
"For players who want to literally feel the power and tone of the
Vintage Club Series, we introduce the VC5212B. Featuring 2 Crate Vintage
12" speakers, 50 Class AB tube Watts, this magnificent amp utilizes 4
EL84's 4 12AX7, making it a powerhouse of glassy tones and buttery
break-up. It features two separate foot-switchable channels for distinct
clean and distortion tones, as well as dual spring reverb and effects loop.

Player type: This amp is for professional players who are serious about
their love for tubes and power. Designed for professional and performing
musicians, the VC5212B delivers all the buttery low-end breakup,
versatile mids, and glassy highs you?ll ever need."

read the user reviews here:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Crate/Vintage_Club_50-01.html

I don't know about the second guy, he has the wrong amp. These vintage
clubs are ALL TUBE-- not hybrid.

  • FS Crate All Tube 50 Watt combo amp 2-12" speakers, Matthew Paul, 06/20/2005