ch-scene - (OT) free and beautiful

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: shess AT email.unc.edu
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: (OT) free and beautiful
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 12:05:35 -0400

Two beautiful tabby cats can be yours today!

Johnny (m) and June (f) are both spayed/neutered, have all their shots,
are house-trained, friendly, playful, cute n' cuddly!

We'd prefer it if someone could adopt the cats together. The adopter will
also receive, completely free: remaining cat food, litter box, and two
large bags of kitty litter while supplies last.

They're positively wonderful! (we simply can't keep them anymore). Please
contact me soon at shess AT email.unc.edu.

cheers,
Sarah Hess