ch-scene - Rock show at Wetlands Thursday 5/26

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: monsonia AT monsonia.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Rock show at Wetlands Thursday 5/26
  • Date: 22 May 2005 12:09:30 -0700

Hello!

We're playing this Thursday night, May 26 at The Wetlands in Chapel
Hill, NC.

We're playing with Kolyma (http://www.myspace.com/kolyma) and Phon.

(sorry this is the only website/information on these bands we've been
able to dig up...please attach additional info if you've got it)

The Wetlands (formerly The Treehouse) is the newish-rock club/dance
hall right above Hell- ground level at the corner of Rosemary and
Henderson streets in downtown Chapel Hill.

There will be much rock, and of course, lots of disco lights and
speakers. Hope to see you there!

Love,
Monsonia
http://www.monsonia.com