ch-scene - rock of ages

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: rock of ages
  • Date: 14 Apr 2005 07:55:53 -0700

Hey. Regina Hexaphone will be playing the Rock of Ages benefit for the
Adult Center for Enrichment in Greensboro, NC this Saturday, April 16.
We will be at the wonderful Green Bean, 341 S. Elm St. Topography
opens around 8:30 and RH plays around 10. Lots of other bands playing
around Greensboro that night, for a very good cause.

Read an article from the News and Record on the Rock of Ages benefit
here:
http://www.thedepot.com/article/articleview/15144/1/17/

Other details on Rock of Ages performers and venues are here:
http://www.dallowayrecords.com/ROCKOFAGES.htm

Sara will be touring with the Tres Chicas for about a month after this
show, so come see us before we go on another extended break!

RH

Regina Hexaphone
www.reginahexaphone.com
www.myspace.com/reginahexaphone
regina_hexaphone AT yahoo.com

  • rock of ages, regina_hexaphone, 04/14/2005