ch-scene - Friday Night - French Kicks plus Ian Moore - Local 506

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Friday Night - French Kicks plus Ian Moore - Local 506
  • Date: 24 Mar 2005 16:48:06 -0800

Hello, we are getting a lot of calls and want to clarify:

We have arranged for the French Kicks to play 15 minutes after the UNC
game ends. Therefore, if you can't tear yourself away from the game,
you can still get your rocks-off afterwards.

Plus, we will have all the games on the entire night. We have four tvs
located around the bar.

In addition, Yep Roc Recording Artist Ian Moore, who was scheduled to
play the Nightlight, will now play at 506. He will be going on at 9pm.

glenn

  • Friday Night - French Kicks plus Ian Moore - Local 506, local506, 03/24/2005