ch-scene - ITYOTP at Nightlight SUNDAY march 13

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: ansmithers AT yahoo.com
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: ITYOTP at Nightlight SUNDAY march 13
  • Date: 11 Mar 2005 10:33:50 -0800

please forward, if you want, thank you.

OH BOY
OH FOR JOY!!!

Fox and I (Bear) would really like to see you on Sunday, March 13
because we are heading off on a tour to Texas for the SXSW festival
next week.

Won't you come be our friends? We really do like you.

In the Year of the Pig is very lucky and we get to play with:
parts & labor (holy shit they are super badass rock/noise/trio of bass,
drums, and very pretty melodic arpeggioed keyboard from Brooklyn ways)
---and---
the Whole World Laughing (Dave Cantwell [from so many good bands] and
Scotty Irving [Clang Quartet])

the show is at NIGHTLIGHT, 405 1/2 W. Rosemary
$5.00
10 PM

We just finished (pretty much0 our CD now with hand printed
silkscreened covers by KEITH G. HERZIK of Chicago that are truly
wonderful.
Come get one now before they are gone.
The Fantastic Journeys of Bear and Fox is what it is called.

HOORAY

My goodness, Nightlight has been tearing it up lately and they show no
signs of slowing.
Emil Beaulieu and Jason Crumer fucking destroyed last Sunday, Boyzone
made me afraid on Wednesday, Uncle Woody Sullender with Cantwell,
Gomez, and Jordan last week kicked fantastic ass and now No Neck Blues
Band, Sharron Kraus, Christina Carter, Can't, and so much more coming
up. PLUS THE CHARLIE POOLE BOX SET record release party and old-time
jam session.

ALSO 2nd year anniversary party TOMORROW, Saturday with Jett Rink,
Pykrete, Mowing Lawns, Black Widow, DJs Misty Touch, Admit It, and M.
Orchestra . GOODNESS GRACIOUS, what a time it will be.

so SPEND THE WEEKEND AT NIGHTLIGHT, you will not be sorry.

thank you, we like you and think you are very special.
Bear and Fox and Aaron Smithers
http://www.southernloveprod.com/ityotp.htm

  • ITYOTP at Nightlight SUNDAY march 13, ansmithers, 03/11/2005