ch-scene - Clang Quartet Cancelled - Kapow! Continues

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Clang Quartet Cancelled - Kapow! Continues
  • Date: 28 Feb 2005 15:16:01 -0800

If I can't have my onomatopoeic bill - at least I can have some
alliteration!

Clang Quartet have had to cancel their show tonight due to the
inclement weather west of the triangle; however Kapow! Music will still
be playing and joined by other members of the Bu Hanan roster (which
includes Go Machine, Prayers & Tears of Arthur Digby Sellers among
others.)

The show will still be free and still start at 10pm!

  • Clang Quartet Cancelled - Kapow! Continues, local506, 02/28/2005