ch-scene - Re: New to the Board - Cheers!

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: paok <bluefreaky AT earthlink.net>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: New to the Board - Cheers!
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 12:48:07 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

word.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ruby Sinreich <rubyji AT gmail.com>
Sent: Feb 10, 2005 9:34 AM
To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Hi Chris! I've been very quietly reading the list via RSS, which is
convenient and keeps me from posting* - both good things. Great to
hear you're coming back home for good. Let us know when and we'll have
a party.

Hi, everyone else! Rock on...

= Ruby
http://lotusmedia.org/blog
http://OrangePolitics.org

(* I just discovered that I can post to Google groups through my gmail
account.)