ch-scene - Véronique Diabolique @ Local 506 Feb 13

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Fikri Yucel <fikri_y AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Véronique Diabolique @ Local 506 Feb 13
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 06:37:14 -0800 (PST)

February 14, 270 A.D. marks the martyrdom (by
beheading) of Saint Valentine at the command of Roman
Emperor Claudius II Gothicus — incontrovertible
historical evidence that Goths hate Saint Valentine.

Please join us at the Local 506 on the eve of St.
Valentine's Day for an anti-Valentine's Day
celebration of the cold, black heart of Véronique
Diabolique. Our 5-song CD “Carte Postale” will be
available at the show. Goth en français. From
Durham.

The show begins at 9PM with Alina Simone, Véronique
Diabolique play second, and the Hugh Swaso Project
caps off the night.

-Solange, Dominique, Jean-Luc, et Jean-Pierre
Diabolique