ch-scene - off topic:george, can we still going to Mars?

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Never call me Phil" <philipayers AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: off topic:george, can we still going to Mars?
  • Date: 7 Feb 2005 13:20:29 -0800

With all the cuts, to 150 government programs, including housing for
the poor, amtrak, farm support, medical(NIH) research,army corp
projects to save some communities (while flooding others) -the freak'n
water's got to go somewhere, people, early childhood
education/intervention, and the continued support of the war in iraq,
rebuilding, new jets for the navy, other wars, private SS accounts,
etc...I'm starting to worry about our presidents commitment to reaching
mars.? Damn, no golf on mars, what a bumer.

  • off topic:george, can we still going to Mars?, Never call me Phil, 02/07/2005