ch-scene - Attention all bedroom producers! 1/22

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: uzoma nwosu <uzoma_us AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Attention all bedroom producers! 1/22
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 12:40:18 -0500

This happens Saturday for anyone who is interested...

--

Okay, I've finally put something together that will hopefully be
coherent. This is an extension of the Family philosophy. I know that

Family presents The Listening Den

We are inviting area producers to bring a couple of tracks to play for
your peers at Schoolkids Records in Chapel Hill. All we ask is that
you edit the length of your tracks to under 4 minutes if you can.
Otherwise, we'll have to skip to the good parts :)

There are no genre restrictions! How about that?

Signups begin at 1:30pm. No slot reservations. Please email me if
you have any further questions.

Family Listening Den
Saturday 1.22.05
2pm (Signups @ 1:30p)
Schoolkids Records
142 East Franklin St.
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Phone 919.942.0166

  • Attention all bedroom producers! 1/22, uzoma nwosu, 01/20/2005