ch-scene - Re: [Fwd: Battle of Algiers - FREE]

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Battle of Algiers - FREE]
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:41:40 -0500

Just because you're sitting in with *every single band* on Saturday's Tsunami show doesn't mean you can get away with shirking your duty to preserve & advance Durham's cultural supremacy. Don't you have a Tom Scholz Rockman or something? Take that shit with you!

James Hepler wrote:
Now I know you have to be kidding!

Outside of a basketball game, my fingers have been
glued to bass strings and drumsticks. AT THE SAME
TIME! Tim Burton and I are working on a screenplay.
--- grady <grady AT ibiblio.org> wrote:

Why? Aren't you heading over to the Coffeehouse
later for the Man Man show anyway? You Durhamites have this incredible
concentration of Culchah happening right there in like an 8-block
radius around Broad & Markham tonight; don't tell me you're gonna sit home
& watch weather coverage on TV or something . . .

James Hepler wrote:

Shame it's only playing tonight.

-- ch-scene: the list that mirrors
alt.music.chapel-hill --