ch-scene - Re: Local 506 Schedule (as of 1/18)

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: local506 AT earthlink.net
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Local 506 Schedule (as of 1/18)
  • Date: 18 Jan 2005 16:14:55 -0800

In re-reading my post, I realized this was probably to ambiguous:

>>>Also, effective immediately, you must become member to attend shows
at Local 506. See local506 on details on how to join.

Basically, we are eliminating our member guest policy and requesting
that all attendees actually join the club. Not only will this help
eliminate the long lines at some of our recent shows, it's just one
more step to appease the Alcohol Law Enforcement! Please visit our
website=AD local506.com - for more information.