ch-scene - Re: waiting for grady-ot's change

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: waiting for grady-ot's change
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:05:03 -0500

Well duh, why do you think I posted to a.m.c-h? Although I have *never* had a local rocker ask "do you need change," at least not one I recognized.

They prolly all ask "you still workin' on that?" though, don't they? The bastards.

Ross

p.s. I suppose I should do like they do in LA & just pre-emptively ask the waiter "do you have a copy of your demo handy?"

durhamchline AT yahoo.com wrote:

Weird coincidence, some of these local bands even secretly wait tables
at local restaurants (even expensive ones). Haha.
ct