ch-scene - Harvey Korman

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: "Steven Keith" <skeith AT capstrat.com>
  • To: "RTP-area local music and culture" <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Harvey Korman
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 14:15:32 -0500

Anyone? I have a song in my head and can only repeat the first line
over and over again. I am trying to find the artist, album and finally
the song. I need to put it to rest.

Here is the first line:
"I had a dream...that Harvey Korman was my neighbor...And I had a dream
that my penis was a Bunsen burner... (And then some such thing about a
Cro-Magnon plastic surgeon.

I have even sought the aid of both Night Ranger and Hall and Oates to
brutally exorcise this song from my head. Usually works but didn't this
time.

Any tips appreciated.

thanks