ch-scene - Re: analog rights management vigilantes in Raleigh

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: grady <grady AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: analog rights management vigilantes in Raleigh
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 12:35:51 -0500

Oh, well, if you tried it multiple times and it still didn't work for you, then it must not work. Perhaps I just made up the story I cut-and-pasted into the previous email. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time.

Margaret Campbell wrote:
No, it didn't. Tried it several times.

But, being a reader of the papers, I already knew the story.