ch-scene - Re: emusic successor

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Chris Rossi <rossi AT webslingerZ.com>
  • To: RTP-area local music and culture <ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: emusic successor
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:21:19 -0500

mp3s will play on your ipod. all other questions should be answered by doing their free trial. i'm considering doing it as well.

rossi

Never call me Phil wrote:
Hi Chris-
Wow, I didn't even know about emusic. ..and I still don't know enough.
After going to the web site i get the idea that their mp3 format isn't
copy protected? How can this be?? Sorry I don't have the lingo down but
I'm into my little iPod, but it seems emusic may play on an iPod?
The problem with iTunes are few but some are important...like they
never have what I'm looking for anymore...or little of it. I'm looking
for classical, modern, new, phil oats, alternative rock, and the
Dixiehummingbirds, 5 blindboys, gospel etc.. stock piles of good stuff.
Am I likely to be happy with emusic?
thanks

http://www.peacebrook.info/RPHH/happyny.html

Chris Rossi wrote:

so remember how a while back some of you were using emusic but then

they

changed it around and all you stopped using emusic? did any of y'all

find anything else to replace it? or did you actually just stick

with

emusic and pay more for less music?

rossi