ch-scene - Continental Tire Bowl Tickets

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: James Hepler <jameshepler AT yahoo.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Continental Tire Bowl Tickets
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 07:04:56 -0800 (PST)

Hey, do you know someone who might like to go to the
COntinental Tire Bowl? Do YOU want to go to the
COntinental Tire Bowl? Do you want to go to the
Continental Tire Bowl and sit next to me?

I have two extra tickets to the game, and I'm selling
them. They cost me 31.50 apiece and that's what
they'll cost you. UNC side, upper level behind the
endzone (sec 547), Row 10.

You can even travel with me if you don't mind a trip
to Uptown Cabaret afterwards.

Lemme know. I gotta unload these quick. Don't make
me resort to ebay!

Hep