ch-scene - Entertainment Accountant & Lawyer

ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: RTP-area local music and culture

  • From: Zach Ward <zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com>
  • To: ch-scene AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Entertainment Accountant & Lawyer
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 13:52:12 -0500

Hello Chapel Hill Scene,

I am looking for recommendations of local Accountants with experience working with Entertainment companies and Actors. I am also searching for local Lawyers with specific experience in Incorporation within the state of North Carolina.

Thanks!

ALSO: My company, DSI Theater, had its Holiday Jam last Thursday at Local 506 in Chapel Hill and it was fantastic. I totally recommend 506 for private functions.... http://local506.com And we had Karaoke from MaddMike, who played from 1030pm - 2am and he was kickass and very good to work with. Definitely email him if you need Karaoke: Michael Warren.... p_michael_warren AT yahoo.com

Zach Ward
Executive Producer
(mobile) 919-225-6330
zach AT dirtysouthimprov.com

DSI THEATER
Where Chicago Comedy Meets the Dirty South
http://www.dirtysouthimprov.com
mail: PO Box 1330 Chapel Hill NC 27514-1330
phone: 919-225-6330
email: info AT dirtysouthimprov.com